Be Part of Something Big
Redwood Systems is the leader in building-performance lighting solutions that drive energy efficiency, facility resource optimization and people productivity for commercial operations. We are in a hot sector that is growing rapidly. We have a disruptive technology that differentiates our solution and enables new paths to market. We are growing quickly and have an expanding list of top-tier customers such as Facebook, SAP, Google, VW and Johnson Controls. And, we have premier investors across the globe.
We’re interested in hiring creative and extraordinarily talented individuals who can wear multiple hats, scale themselves to the task at hand, make solid contributions daily, and fit in and surf well in a company culture that values integrity, dynamic disruption, and success in equal parts. We offer the opportunity for fast growth, competitive compensation, a full benefits program, and the chance to make a profound impact on reducing energy consumption as well make the workplace a healthier, safer and more satisfying place to be.
Please email cover letters and resumes to: [email protected]
The following positions will be located in our Fremont, Calif., headquarters facility, except where noted otherwise.
Redwood Systems is looking for a dynamic Junior Embedded C++ software engineer position at our Fremont location. Redwood Systems is a leader in building-performance lighting solutions that drive energy efficiency, facility resource optimization and people productivity for commercial operations.
In this position, you will design and implement features for the product on the embedded linux platform, working with a small team of hardware and software engineers.
- 1-3 years embedded systems level experience
- Linux Kernel and Linux Application development experience
- Strong Object Oriented (OO) design skills, proficient in C++
- Proficiency with Data Structure and Algorithm Development
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Willingness and ability to take initiative, flexibility
- Experience in network protocols
- Peer to peer distributed systems/database experience
- Define/write and use automated testing when appropriate, including creating new automated testing resources
- Help us find bugs earlier in the development cycle
- Act as an advocate for customers with regards to long standing bugs
- More than anything, we need your direction to help us build the highest quality software possible