While Redwood has established itself as the most energy efficient lighting platform available, the untapped value of the system has been in the applications that could be developed with the gigabytes of data provided by Redwood’s sensor network. With the introduction of Redwood Director and Redwood Open Application Framework, Redwood has opened to the door to applications that go far beyond exceptional energy savings. Please enjoy this 40 minute webinar where Sam Klepper from Redwood Systems provides an overview of Redwood Systems and introduces Redwood Director and the Redwood Open Application Framework.
View archived webinars
IT managers are under pressure to improve efficiency in their data centers. Please join Redwood Systems, CommScope and MegaWatt Consulting to learn how building-performance lighting and intelligent infrastructure can be key contributors to your data center efficiency. Redwood is helping data centers squeeze every watt out of their lighting and CommScope is taking data center management through the physical layer. Together, they are helping data centers, like Facebook, improve their efficiency and improve their uptime.
Learn how to:
- Improve PUE while reducing energy used for lighting
- Reduce facility maintenance and enhance building security
- Improve overall data center efficiency by monitoring environmental factors and providing controlling information to other systems
- Build your DC from the ground up with an innovative Living Infrastructure Approach
Join Redwood Systems and Larry Morgan, Head of Facilities Operations at SAP Labs, to learn how SAP identified approximately $80,000 in annual operational savings and lowered their annual carbon footprint by 70 tons.
SAP is a recognized leader in corporate sustainability. As part of a comprehensive energy retrofit at SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California, they replaced fluorescent lights with LED fixtures powered and controlled by Redwood Systems. SAP saw instant and ongoing energy savings, reduced operational costs, and an improved workplace environment.
- What SAP learned in the process and how you can apply it to your energy reduction plans
- How a building-performance lighting system does much more than control the lights
- How SAP employees responded to the new lighting system
- How to use intelligent lighting to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality, and transform into actionable intelligence
When was the last time you walked into the CFO’s office and said you’re saving the company thousands or millions of dollars? Join Redwood Systems for a short webinar to learn how facilities managers like you are becoming corporate heroes by measurably reducing their company’s operating costs by using building-performance lighting. In this webinar you will learn how companies like Facebook and SAP have already seen major reductions in costs, but also improvements in space utilization and employee productivity.
- Rising energy costs, regulations and corporate sustainability are driving companies to find innovative solutions to reduce their energy consumption.
- To dramatically reduce electricity consumption for lighting and HVAC.
- To use intelligent lighting as a strategic platform to monitor space utilization, traffic patterns, temperature and air quality.
This webinar will address:
- Overview of latest LED technology.
- New LED fixture options.
- Putting it all together: Best practices for dimming and controlling LEDs.
- Real world case studies and ROI
Low voltage and electrical contractors are finding new revenue opportunities by installing the next generation of commercial lighting and controls systems based on low voltage DC power. Not only are new projects being created for contractors, but these jobs have significantly higher connection and port counts than typical data communication only jobs.
Please join this free webinar to learn how you can take advantage of this new shift in how lighting is installed and managed. In it we will review:
- How low voltage lighting systems create new revenue opportunities
- How lighting can add up to 2x the number of connections vs. data communication only job
- Low voltage lighting technology overview
- Real world deployment case studies